THE COUGARCARD - YOUR PASSPORT TO LIFE AT WSU
As your official University ID, the CougarCard is your passport to life at WSU. WSU students, faculty and staff use their CougarCard over ten million times each year. You'll use it for everything from checking out books at the library to building and bus access; more specifically you'll need it for:
- General University Identification
- Library Privileges
- Residence Dining Account (RDA) purchases
- Cougar CASH purchases, at on-campus locations and at Pullman Merchants near campus
- Student Recreation Center Access and rentals
- Riding the Pullman Transit buses
- Access to athletic events for students who purchased a sports pass
- Access to selected residence halls, campus offices and buildings
- Upgrade your CougarCard to a CougarCard Maxx by linking your CougarCard to a U.S. Bank checking account
- Use your CougarCard Maxx for ATM transactions and debit card purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide
As a form of payment, you'll use your CougarCard to access Cougar CASH to buy a cup of coffee at a Campus Espresso Bar, or an ice cream cone at Ferdinand’s. Residence Hall students will use their CougarCards daily to make purchases using their RDA to purchase meals, snacks and supplies in the WSU Dining Services Cafés, Espresso Bars and Markets.
The CougarCard can be used at Pullman merchant locations near campus to purchase meals, snacks and even gas using Cougar CASH. You can also use Cougar CASH to pay for textbooks and school supplies at the Bookie. Be sure to check out the various locations that accept Cougar CASH.
- Convenient: Forget about carrying cash, checks or additional credit cards.
- Fast: With exact change every time, the CougarCard is even faster than cash!
- Safe: Is your CougarCard lost or stolen? No problem! No problem! Deactivate your CougarCard on-line or notify the CougarCard Center and we'll deactivate your card for you.
- WSU Spirit: Your CougarCard shows off the Washington State name with pride.
I've lost my card, what do I do?
The CougarCard holder is responsible for immediately deactivating their lost or stolen card at cougarcard.wsu.edu or contacting the CougarCard Center at 509-335-CARD (2273) during business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. A $15 charge is assessed for the replacement of a lost or stolen CougarCard. Previously lost CougarCards may be turned in for a $3.00 discount.
If your CougarCard has been activated as your U.S. Bank ATM/debit card, you must also notify U.S. Bank immediately at www.usbank.com or by phone at 800-872-2657 if your card has been lost or stolen.
Where can I get help?
Whether you are inquiring about a balance, reporting a lost card or just have a question about your account, you can stop by the CougarCard Center - Compton Union Building (CUB), Room 60 or call at 509-335-CARD (2273).