COUGAR CASH - THE WAY TO PAY
What is Cougar CASH
Cougar CASH is the convenient, cashless way to pay for products and services at many WSU campus locations.
A prepaid debit account that's part of your CougarCard; Cougar CASH has you covered, from vending machines to The Bookie with whatever you need, whenever you need it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Cougar CASH Features
- Easy - No need to carry cash, checks, ATM and other cards.
- Off Campus - Use it off campus at all your favorite places.
- Automatic - Balances roll over each term/year.
- Debt Free - Not a credit card - no ugly debts. When you buy...you own, not owe.
- Local - Parents feel comfortable making deposits knowing students can only spend locally on campus.
- Safe - Was your CougarCard lost or stolen? No problem! Just go on-line 24 hours per day to deactivate your CougarCard. You can also notify the CougarCard Office during normal business hours and we'll deactivate your CougarCard for you.
You'll get a lot out of it...when you put something into it. Deposit into Cougar CASH today!
Some services on campus will only accept Cougar CASH as a form of payment. These include:
- laptop rentals at the Crimson Service Desk,
- departmental lab supplies, and
- printer/copiers located in the campus libraries.